How to change a graphic’s color
Changing the color of graphics in Easil
If you wish to modify a graphic’s color, simply follow the steps below:
1. Select on the graphic you wish to edit
2. Open the Color Popout by clicking the color button in the Actionbar.
3. Set the color to a document color (Document Colors is a list of all colors used on graphics/text used in the design) or enter a Hex code.
Alternatively, you can open the advanced color picker and select a color from there.
How to change a graphic that has multiple colours
There are also some elements which has multiple editable colours. This allows you to have two different colours on one element. To modify these, simply follow the steps below
1. Click on the graphic you wish to edit
2. If the graphic has multiple editable colours, you will notice “Element Colors” now appears in the Color popout. This shows you the colours that you can modify within that element. In this example, you can see a light & dark blue as the Element Colors.
3. Select which element color you wish to modify by clicking it’s swatch.
4. Set the new color using either the Document Colors, the advanced color picker, or by entering a hex code.