Looking for Pinterest Communities? Pinterest recently decided not to continue with them and remove the feature – folding any existing communities back into Group Boards. We’ve updated this post to share the latest from Pinterest for you.
Where did Pinterest Communities go?
In early 2019, Pinterest announced the following about Pinterest Communities going away on this link.
After testing Pinterest communities as a positive place for sharing ideas and getting a lot of feedback from Pinners, we’ve decided to take the best parts of the feature and fold them into group boards.
Your group boards will live on your profile, and you can share ideas with community members there, by saving and creating Pins like you would on any other board. Every group board has an Activity tab, where you can see what people are saving to the board and leave comments for just your group board collaborators to see.
Are we surprised?
Not really – Pinterest is a search engine. By testing Pinterest Communities, Pinterest was trying to be a social media channel too. Most people don’t really use Pinterest that way so it was a bit of a stretch. But hats off to them for trying something different.
You’re definitely still in the right place to access our Easil templates. We have loads (loads!) of Pinterest templates in the following sizes for you to use when you log into Easil (and it’s free to get started):
- 600 x 900 (short),
- 735 x 1500 (mid)
- 735 x 3000 (infographic)
We’re leaving the Pinterest Community templates below because we know that you can easily resize them to any other design size you want in Easil – in a snap. So feel free to grab any that you like and resize to another header size like a Twitter Header or Facebook cover image. It’s easy with our Easil resize tool!
Other Pinterest Articles you’ll love!
As you know, we have written a lot of useful, engaging and template-filled articles about Pinterest, so we’ve got your back when it comes to creating visual content for Pinterest. Try some of these:
- 5 Pinterest Marketing Mistakes – How to Use Blog Graphics the Right Way
- 15 Hottest Pinterest Designs that will make your Blog Irresistible
- 5 Essential tips for Creating Pins that Get Shared Like Crazy
- 5 Important Reasons to Create Stunning Blog Graphics
- How to create an Infographic in under 30 mins with No Designer
15 Free Stunning Header Designs You can Resize and Edit for any Social Platform
How to use our Easil Templates:
- Sign up for a free Easil 30-day trial account and then log into your account.
- Click on any image below and it will take you straight to the template link you choose to edit or resize.
- Once the template opens, click on the elements you want to change – for example, the heading, logo, image, text/fonts or colors.
- Click “Download” to then download your finished design.
- Upload the final cover image into your social media account or website … and share!
Choose a template now to get started by clicking on the image you choose:
1. Tropical Logo Template Header
Use this simple greenery design to add your logo and upload in a snap to your social media group or account.
2. Coming Soon Template Header
Got something “coming soon”? Edit and use this header!
3. Photo Montage Template Header
Use this photo montage template and mix and match it any way you like with your own photos. Simply click the image to edit and switch out to your own images in Easil.. and add your logo!
4. Flower “Group Name” Template Header
Want to secure your group name and an eye-catching header? Use this template as your cover image!
5. “Chit Chat” Header Template
Get ready for some great engagement and conversation around your favourite topic with this Chit Chat template. Click to edit.
6. Pink Floral Template Header Template
For a feminine vibe, you can’t go past this template. Rock your tribe on any platform with this serenely gorgeous template!
7. Picture Frame Template Header Template
This picture frame template is ready to customise into any mood or collection you want to showcase. Drag, Drop and snap your images into the frames. Have fun with it and get creative!
8. Fashion & Beauty Template Header
Perfect for a Community of fashionistas, this Fashion Template can be easily customised to suit the look and feel you want! Click the image to get started.
9. Polaroid Photo Frame Header Template
Reserve your space and get ready to go with this cool photo frame template – change out the images by dragging over your own to match your brand!
10. Lifestyle Header Template
Perfect for any lifestyle Community on any social platform. Simply change up the fonts, colors and images to suit your topic!
11. “Shades of Mauve” Header Template
This template is ready and waiting to take on any color you want it to be. Don’t like mauve? Change it to teal, yellow, orange or whatever your brand-color-loving heart desires!
12. Textured Paper Template Header
A modern template that you can easy customise to suit your brand – change the header color or elements and don’t forget to add your group name and information.
13. “Touch of Gold” Header Template
This abstract template with a touch of Gold is ready to customize (add your own highlight colors and your group name). Now you’re ready to start engaging!
14. “Shiny Gold” Template Header
Make your group or account name shine for all to see with this cute, shiny gold template! Click the image to start editing.
15 . Gold Marble Effect Header Template
Add some class to your cover image with this marble effect. Perfect for a group of interior designers .. or anyone that appreciates the finer things in life, design and homewares!
Summing it Up
Pinterest Communities may be gone but the beauty of Easil is that every template can be easily edited and used for any social platform with our resizer tool… and we still have thousands of optimized Pinterest templates ready for you to edit. We can’t wait to see what you create!
Over to You
Are you following us on Pinterest – search for Easil. We share super-helpful articles and DIY design ideas you’ll love!